Work at Home

These are my many ways of making money online. ALL of these opportunities are 100% FREE. Enjoy!

 
Sponsors
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
ChaCha Search Search


HOT Deals--Updated Daily
Netflix, Inc. ICE.com
Links
Links
Work at Home Today!
Melissa Bracewell Work at Home Consultant
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Hey everyone,

I have recently decided to start a career as a work-at-home consultant. My job will be helping others find work at home jobs with legitimate businesses. I have spent the last 7 years working from home and refining my job search techniques, and I will now be sharing my expertise with anyone who needs it.
Right now everything is in "draft phase". I haven't created a website, MySpace, Twitter, or any other online information yet. This will all be coming in the next couple of months. My goal is to have this business up and running with a small customer base by mid-2010.
Right now I need help spreading the word. Do you know someone who would benefit from working at home on their computer? If so, send them to my work at home blog. This is where I'll be posting updates on my business until I get a website.
If you have any questions or are interested in learning about the services I will be offering, shoot an email to melissabracewell@ymail.com.

~Missy

Labels: , ,

posted by Melissa Bracewell @ 9:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Melissa Bracewell
Home: Chico, California, United States
About Me: I am a 28 year old wife, mother, and most recently, writer. I am currently working on many blogs, as well as writing a novel. Check out my profile and enjoy all the blogs I'm running!
See my complete profile
Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Business Blogs - Blog Top Sites



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Missy Bracewell's Facebook profile
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Work at Home Template by Isnaini Dot Com