Work at Home

These are my many ways of making money online. ALL of these opportunities are 100% FREE. Enjoy!

 
Sponsors
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
ChaCha Search Search


HOT Deals--Updated Daily
Netflix, Inc. ICE.com
Links
Links
Work at Home Today!
Google Adsense Deleted me!!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Yes, I got that oh-so-dreaded email from Google, saying that invalid clicks were generated from my site. So someone was crewing around on my website, and because of that, they rip $130 of earnings right out from under me?
The email stated they would be returning my earnings to advertisers, but I seriously doubt they have the technology to track every click to every advertiser over the last 3 months....over 50,000 page impressions. After doing some searching on the internet, I have come to find out that the Adsense/Adwords "teams" are VERY secretive about the way they run their business and have many times been accused of "having too much power and not enough responsibility." NO KIDDING!!
The earnings were fast and easy, but obviously it's because they pick & choose who they're going to pay and whose earnings they're going to keep. A word of advice: DON'T JOIN GOOGLE!! They SUCK!
posted by Melissa Bracewell @ 6:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger MrAdVenture said…

    So sorry about you finding out what many of us have known for years.However,the very fact that I am reading this here as a member of Ideal traffic,proves Google was within their rights.Belonging to this or any other similar exchange is a violation of the TOS of all ad agencies,Bidvertiser included.
    Also Bidvertiser as excellent IP tracking and if I click ad,and then another bidvertiser ad any where today,every click is automatically"tagged"for manual investigation.That is why I advise everyone to use at the minimum 2-but prefer 3,sources of ads on every page.
    You can't go wrong with Adbrite but for much higher pay pick Alternate URLs

    Keep your CTR way down,and people,I know you hate them,but USE A FUNNEL PAGE!
    If you are not sure what a funnel page is-look at this one(you could win some coin doing it as well) The Directory,
    Check out my new update on Clicksor,a division of REAL ALTERNATIVES TO ADSENSE
    Sorry for sounding like a preacher,but everytime we lose a members ad we all lose,and I am here to make money-and if that means teaching what I have learnt(the all too hard way!) then so be it.
    Hang in there,don't be too discouraged,ask me anything you wish,I am here to help.-we are all in this together!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger MrAdVenture said…

    p.s.me again,sorry I never saw your
    Adster ads-good for you,and I hope they pay referrals-because I am going to give them a try,and I signed from your link so.....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Melissa Bracewell
Home: Chico, California, United States
About Me: I am a 28 year old wife, mother, and most recently, writer. I am currently working on many blogs, as well as writing a novel. Check out my profile and enjoy all the blogs I'm running!
See my complete profile
Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Business Blogs - Blog Top Sites



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Missy Bracewell's Facebook profile
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Work at Home Template by Isnaini Dot Com