Work at Home

These are my many ways of making money online. ALL of these opportunities are 100% FREE. Enjoy!

 
Sponsors
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
ChaCha Search Search


HOT Deals--Updated Daily
Netflix, Inc. ICE.com
Links
Links
Work at Home Today!
PPC Fraud--A Rock and a Hard Place
Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lately I have been battling with my conscience when it comes to paid to read email programs that send search emails and then send admin emails that tell you you MUST do a valid search to get paid. This has happened at many sites, and now a VERY well-paying site is following the same path. This is an email I received from Read Revenue, a site that pays me steadily ever week or so, but this is what makes me want to opt out:
Greetings good members!
We got feedback from advertisers, Our search ad
result is too
bad these days. We am very sad and angry. We always send
every
payment
within 48 hours.But...we have many lazy members! So that
our ads
results
is worse and worse.
Please support us and do valid
search for
every search ad when
you are reading search paid mails. if
you are busy, You
don't need to
read every paid mail every day. And if
you don't like search
ad, please
delete them !
We all know that:
good ad results will bring
more advertisers and more paid emails.
poor ad results will make less and
less emails,even end with close
site.
So please continue support our
advertisers! Show me your
active, make
more advertisers come back!
thanks all and have a superb
day!
kind
regards
ReadRevenue.com

I also have been on the other end, paying for PPC campaigns, and not really getting the targeted traffic I needed, just because some putz couldn't advertise his affiliate program properly. Anyway, just had to let it out. I feel better now! =)

posted by Melissa Bracewell @ 9:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Melissa Bracewell
Home: Chico, California, United States
About Me: I am a 28 year old wife, mother, and most recently, writer. I am currently working on many blogs, as well as writing a novel. Check out my profile and enjoy all the blogs I'm running!
See my complete profile
Blogarama - The Blog Directory



Business Blogs - Blog Top Sites



Previous Post
Archives
Links
Missy Bracewell's Facebook profile
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Work at Home Template by Isnaini Dot Com